Monday 11 April 2016

My Inglenook...

An intoxicating smell of your memories
Flooded me,as I step into our room
Opening the door, engaged me
With that suffocating fragrance of you

The wedding picture on the table
The night lamp on the shelf
The small nook behind the door
The wide open windows with shuffling curtains
Made me smile with magical thoughts

Neatly folded bed linen,and the pillows
Reminded me of the days and the nights
Of the discussions,Of the future,
Of the decisions,Of the love :)
We made together,in our room

A smile,A touch,A hug,A kiss
Is all that I badly need from you
And its all that I received in plenty
As I stood there in our room...

Note : Our room,sans my love and a load of his memories :)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUP_qK0NWedHQBRlsmSuqf-4IayhcbSxg6rNVG8UtTXAHumUUnZk3xeTX_4uuVZEogj918kOktqYSdW5gaZPgOXP2zj1ofimyDlN7K61rJggccPByUZr1iGtFGFAqiJpaovZtWNnJgU5po/s1600/I.jpg

2 comments: