Monday 14 March 2016

After...

Its a weirdly strange place

A barren world and I

My clothes were torn,

Dried throat and dead eyes

I hear only a faint hissing

I sweat,only to drop blood

And I smell like burnt flesh

There,I find a tattered piece of a skull

I become curious and fight my tiredness

I search to find,if there are any

                       reminiscent pieces

I walk for long hours

I am weaker than before

I just wanted to quench my thirst

I forgot my trail and mission

I turn around only to be surprised.

I am here again,where I was

And I find the missing pieces

Of broken skull

A few withered away

And few cracked ones

Some with flesh on it

I try to put them together


It slowly shaped to become me...


I was all afraid and I try to run

But my feet grows deep roots

I sink and my soul disappeared

Much to my dismay,

I fell asleep to eternity


Note : Had a weird dream and I think it was something like above.

No comments:

Post a Comment