Wednesday 30 September 2015

Yummy Banana Cake!

media-20150930

Well, this is comfort food..for my husband!! He had been asking for banana cake for so longg  that I decided to bake one just for him! As soon as the cake_bake_smell started spreading in the air,I could see a naughty sparkle in my hubs eyes!! :D

This cake was made specially for him,  a fitness freak,with almost nil sugar , using wheat flour, and specially no butter.And I had to make the cake delicious.

The secret to make a cake delicious,yea sprinkle some love!! :P No,the secret to make a cake delicious is to always make banana cake..coz its always delicious in whatever way we bake it :)*Touch wood* ;)

To begin with,

Take a blender and blend in some 3 very ripe bananas(means less sugar) with a 3/4 cup of sunflower oil and just about that much sugar you want! I was so lazy that I added about 1 and 1/2 cups of wheat flour + 1/2 cup of maida + 1/2 tea spoon of baking powder +1/2 tea spoon of baking soda sieved together into the same blender.I added about 1 cup of milk to blend them smooth! Oh! yes,the vanilla essence is not a must but a few drops will do no harm.Pour this sweet batter into a baking tray,and then into a preheated oven at 160˚C for about 30 minutes.It might even take upto 40 mins! As soon as the skewer comes out clean when poked in the middle of the cake,it is ready to be served :)

Enjoy!!!

Note: Cake will be denser as we have used more of wheat flour!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment