Tuesday 29 September 2015

My Comfort Zone ?

EmilysQuotes.Com-moving-on-intelligence-comfort1.jpg

I have tried to ignore all those loud noises inside of me to move my a$$ out of my zone of "comfort",and try to change something in my life!!

Sigh!

It is easier to ignore those voices,though day by day they are becoming louder and yesss add the growing guilt of ?!

I have a "basic" job with no promotions !! I know,I struggle to work here.There is no motivation to grow,no good pay even,but yet I have grown roots here :P and now unable to move further.

Well,options ? Replanting myself ?Oh,what if I wilt further ?Then its too late,now with a responsibility of "N" and "R" (of course) I don't see a point in change!!

I am very very comfortable where I am right now.No,I am not.Or am I ?

Voices in my head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment