Friday 4 September 2015

Inside the Bubble

In response to The Daily Post's writing prompt: "Inside the Bubble."

A month for me,just by me and only with me :)

Lets see,I would definitely pack a book or two.Not more.The ones which I always wanted to read,but never had that urge to read ;)!

I would also pack a few of art /craft works that I would love to complete

Ahh..then there is my ultra secret dream project which is in my head and a month of clutter free time would help me to finally piece my ideas together.

How can I forget Sleep ? I would sleep like a log if I get such a golden chance.Thanks to my lil 'N' :D

Now if I get to cook,I would definitely have a different menu for dinner everyday!

Well,it would great if I had access only to a basic phone to call me dear ones and if there is a view to wake upto :)

Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment