Sunday 3 January 2016

Gratitude Challenge

gratitudechallengexhttp://localadventurer.com/52-weeks-of-gratitude-challenge-complete/

Why start this challenge ?

Now the answer for this question is related to how the year 2015 was for me.To tell the truth,2015 was the hardest year of my life.

The pain,I had to undergo was excruciating.I never knew,I had it in me to accept this pain and then overcome the same.But,this pain showed me how strong I am,in so many different ways.I discovered a part of me,which I never knew had existed.

And I realised amidst of all of these troubles and pain,one can always find a silver lining of hope,of a better tomorrow.But,towards the year end,I somehow understood that the pain made me suffer it was a boon in disguise.That made me extremely grateful..I am grateful to be able to undergo the pain,and find my way out through it but by being grateful for the same pain.

Thus,I felt the need to dedicate this year, for gratitude :)

No comments:

Post a Comment