Thursday 21 January 2016

Transformation !

I was in pitch dark,


And I was drowning deep


The air was suffocating


And the death looming beside


I kept holding onto,a something


Which I knew no longer existed


I forget to count the days and nights


While I still drop my tears


And then came a day


I chose to open my eyes


Slowly darkness left me


I chose to stop my tears


And I realised,I was alone


In that scary place


Looking above from the deep dungeon

I saw the bright blue sky


I saw the fluttering,

Of birds and butterflies


I heard the murmurs,

Of the swaying  trees


I smelled the deep fragrance,

Of blooming white lilies


I remembered those days,

I smiled,laughed and danced


I yearned for the days,

When I was so alive...


 

And then,I finally decide to move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment