Friday 19 February 2016

30 / 31 Birthday_Bucket_List

Hurray,I turned 30. And what a relief,I am still the same :D

Just that I was down with an ear-splitting cough[for neighbours] and undetectable fever[yess...,visible only on the doc's thermometer,alas!!].

Celebrated the day with a surprise outing planned by hubs in between his busy [boring] schedule,and the with movie "Deadpool".And then back to home,where I got to cut my  favourite cake,bought by my dearest,  Dad.

And as to keep up with the tradition, "29 / 30 List" I am hereby putting up my 30 / 31 : list of "30" things which I want to complete doing this year and capture the very essence of me stepping into my "Thirties" :)

And here comes the list,































































































































1Read a book every week and write a review on it. You can find my reviews on this blog,and the updates on Goodreads. Its sada to say that I could never be on time with my "how-i -felt" posts about the books,though I am almost through the challenge.
2A huge makeover to my technical blog !
3Bake an original 2 tier cake with icing  Wait for the picture !
4Bring in a morning / night routine for making more benefits out of me.
5Stitch at least 3 salwar.
6Learn to drive car confidently.
7Set up a beauty routine.Perks of stepping into 30's :) Another pending post!!
8Show up at the gym,Do that workout, Run,Go breathless. Its safe to say that Gym has become a routine in my schedule  and I am so very happy about working out as well!!
9Create three distinct paintings,for the very sheer of creating it.
10Plan a lovely get away for a week :D . Went to Munnar.And yess,planning for yet another for New Year's!!
11Switch off -Nonsense TV,Chattering FB,Intriguing Quora especially after evening. Yess...FB,Quora and TV and all those mindless stuff are off limits.I have made this rule to myself that if I have checked a site once in a day,I will no longer open it up again! And the time to check is after gym :)Well if no gym on a day,then there is no entertainment that day :P
12Plan and sketch and make a high yielding ,self-sustaining vegetable garden - For amma
13Plan and sketch and make an elegant outdoor garden - with pool,green turf,birds nest,potted plants.
14Music is good,listen to them more often.  And a couple of songs does make me high!!
15Learn something new which helps me with my work both technically and personal skills
16Make some time and actually,start writing my novel - every day.Finish before Nov
17Make a cute terrarium for living place   Post to follow up soon :)
18Clear off my credit card loan - Payment in 6 months and Not to use it ever again.  Finally,I have locked up my credit card,though it was very helpful at times,but then locking it up was one of the best decisions I have made so far :)
19Make cookies at home
20Start and make an up to date - diary for N  Instead I got an email-id for my girl and send almost daily-weekly mails to her :)
21Make a money making android app and publish it in google play :)
22 Make sketching with a routine.Try everything - Zentangle,Doodles,Simple Sketches anything,but keep sketching
23 Spend more time with family - especially with my little girl "N".She is growing up too fast :)
24 Bring on meditation into my life,even if it is for 5 minutes a day.
25Blog more frequently and with more variety,connect to like-minded people,built a huge friendship network :)..what are the odds !
26 Write about all these projects :)
27 Travel at least to some nearby places :)   Explored near by tourist places like Thenmala, Dams, Kuttikanam :)
28Being bold,patient and myself.To be able to do that shit which my faint little voice keeps telling :)
29Blog every alternate day
30 To be decided

6 comments:

  1. woah!! sounds too creative.. :D happy birthday!! & may all your wishes comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. Stay young forever.
    And I loved this bucket list of yours. May you be able to put a green tick on all of it. Once again, happier birthday 😀💕🍭🎉🎂🍡🍦🍨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, MR!!! (I've decided to call you that :P) And a great list, I wish you all the best. I've been planning to learn stuff from Coursera for ages too but just never happened. I have to stop procrastinating and get right to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Divya for your wishes!!.Yess..be more creative is my new motto :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Adhi for your wishes!!.
    And Yess..I hope to put green ticks on all of them this time :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Uday for your wishes!! I think I can go with "MR".
    Yea,procrastination is a major roadblock to anything we plan to achieve in "future"

    ReplyDelete