Thursday 18 February 2016

One Lovely Blog Award



Whoaaaaa..I am nominated for my first award and coincidently its the day when I gad completed a year of random musings about my journey,here!!.My heartfelt, thanks to "The Girl Behind the Glasses" for considering me for this Lovely award :).I wish Adhi,all the very best in her blogging journey.If you have not checked out her,do it now as its loaded with a lot of love.

lovely-blog-award

7 Facts about me :

  • I am a Software Engineer :),completing almost 8 years in the industry and I absolutely love it here!

  • I love a rainy-cloudy-windy day.First the clouds gathering,then the winds blowing and the rain drops spluttering everywhere,all at once.Its heavenly!!

  • I can fall asleep,anywhere, in matter of seconds,which is what my husband is most jealous about,haha..

  • I hate coffee,cold drinks,soda,milk,tea but absolutely love drinking loads of water!!

  • I kind of have a weird fascinations towards trees.I love trees all green and vibrant or all brown,dried and branched out.They tell me stories.Oh,I do love leaves and flowers as well.

  • I still love watching Tom and Jerry,Donald Duck,The Duck Tales :D

  • I am married to the most amazing person and I have a daughter,who is turning two this month!! :)


And my nominees are:




 

To accept:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and…
5. Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.

 


8 comments:

  1. It was wonderful to learn more about you through those amazingly written random facts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mal Raj! And many thanks for nominating me. And those seven points are absolutely true in my case too! Only two changes - 1) I finished only 3 years in software industry 2) NOT YET married to an amazing person :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on completion a year in blogging. :)
    It's my pleasure to be honored with a nomination at your blog. :)
    Thanks a lot buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mal Raj! Truly honored by your words. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the nomination. :D And, congrats on yours. :) Do you mind if I post my seven facts here, though?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Mal for the nomination. Keep blogging dear friend; we're enjoying this journey with you :)

    ReplyDelete