Wednesday 28 October 2015

Musa - The Warrior

Musa

Language  :  Korean/Chinese


My Rating :  5/5


My Take    :  Just a word, EPIC !!!


A Korean envoy trying to save a Chinese princess who is being held as captive by the Mongolian army.



Whoa,this movie is an experience.Right from the clashes between the armies,to the weapons and its handling, to the details of the costumes,everything in this movie has been deeply studied and created.And the movie has got a story too...in which every character outshines the other.The inner turmoil of each character has been depicted beautifully in this movie.

Anyone who likes "Gladiator" kind of movie will instantly like this also.


I can keep on saying a lot about the movie but I am stopping myself here :D...Just watch this one if not already seen !! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment