Tuesday 6 October 2015

The book I ended up loving!

Fountainhead

A thick book with thousands of words in a single sentence!

I gulped when I first saw the book and I absolutely didn't want to read it,but then I also wanted to know why people were praising this book so much! :P

Thus slowly I began reading the book.It was very difficult especially the first 100 pages or so,but then I fell into a rhythmic track of reading.Slowly I fell in love with Roark,Dominique and their lives!

And when I finished,I became an object-fan of Ayn Rand ;)

5 comments:

  1. My friend is crazy about this book! I read it loooong ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I am not "crazy" about Fountainhead,I must admit that it did some changes to my thinking and choices for a brief period of time.Now I am back to being normal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the protagonist. I don't even remember the whole story. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just fell in love with the book after a couple of pages. The book's size was kind of intimidating at first but wow what a book ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. True,its "wow what a book" :)

    ReplyDelete