Saturday 31 October 2015

October-A peek back

Its been a long month,seriously :).

I have always felt that slow end of October brings in a coldness or some sort of numbness of the bygone year.Its that part of year which makes me unknowingly realise that its going to be another year end.That smell of the lurking new year night is just right in the corner.An year older,a year wiser.Thats what I am right now.

A lot of things have happened in this month some in favour of me,and some against me.Some has had the capacity to mould me into a different person,than I was a few days ago.

Octobers are long....but then there is the sweet November.....

2 comments:

  1. Some blog looks like personal daily diaries. This may be one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh…sometimes end of October makes me kind of personal ;)

    ReplyDelete