Thursday 12 November 2015

Favorite Quotes From Favorite Books

So,lets get started...

  • “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”
    ― George OrwellAnimal Farm

  • “A small fact:
    You are going to die....does this worry you?”
    ― Markus ZusakThe Book Thief

  • "I have, let’s say, sixty years to live. Most of that time will be spent working. I’ve chosen the work I want to do. If I find no joy in it, then I’m only condemning myself to sixty years of torture. And I can find the joy only if I do my work in the best way possible to me. ”
    ― Ayn RandThe Fountainhead

  • “I regret nothing. There have been things I missed, but I ask no questions, because I have loved it, such as it has been, even the moments of emptiness, even the unanswered-and that I loved it, that is the unanswered in my life.”
    ― Ayn RandThe Fountainhead

  • “That's the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet.”
    ― Jhumpa LahiriThe Namesake

  • “It's not always necessary to be strong, but to feel strong.”
    ― Jon KrakauerInto the Wild

  • “Don’t believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding. Find out what you already know and you will see the way to fly.”
    ― Richard BachJonathan Livingston Seagull

  • “Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.”
    ― Haruki MurakamiKafka on the Shore

  • “If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.”
    ― Haruki MurakamiKafka on the Shore

  • “If you keep your destiny in mind, every moment in life becomes an opportunity for moving closer to it.”
    ― Arthur GoldenMemoirs of a Geisha

  • “What you end up remembering isn't always the same as what you have witnessed.”
    ― Julian BarnesThe Sense of an Ending

  • “Don't let go too soon, but don't hold on too long.”
    ― Mitch AlbomTuesdays with Morrie

  • “You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.”
    ― Harper LeeTo Kill a Mockingbird

  • “Something about first love defies duplication. Before it, your heart is blank. Unwritten. After, the walls are left inscribed and graffitied. When it ends, no amount of scrubbing will purge the scrawled oaths and sketched images, but sooner or later, you find that there’s space for someone else, between the words and in the margins.”
    ― Tammara WebberWhere You Are

No comments:

Post a Comment