Friday 4 December 2015

The Wanderer

 

Mount Kailash and Lake Mansarovar - Its a dream to see the sunrise from this place!

Kailash.jpg

Next stop - "Paris" .How can one not imagine roaming all day long in Paris ?

Paris.jpg

Auschwitz concentration camp - This is place I am wanting to visit since the first I understood about Nazi and world war 2.I don't know what I can expect from such a place,but nonetheless it is one of the principle structures that remind me of the cruelty of fellow humans !

auschwitz-entrance-P.jpeg

CuChi Tunnels is definitely on my travel list.3355172444_7b784b878e.jpg

And finally the majestic and the mysterious Macho Picchu

800px-Machu_Picchu_(2406619740).jpg

Well,its just 5 places for now ;)

In response to the Daily Post "The Wanderer"

6 comments:

  1. Have you been to Mount Kailash? Wow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no,I have never been to Mount Kailash...Its one of such place where I believe,I will meet with eternity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. You shall. Its a very beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! What grea choices.... If there is a tour bus, book me!

    ReplyDelete